- Personal Tax Services (including Sole Traders/Partnerships)
- Personal Tax Planning – income tax , capital gains tax, inheritance tax
- HMRC Investigations and Enquiries
- Corporation Tax Services
Small Business Start Ups
- Provide support in deciding the most suitable structure for your business i.e. Sole Trade/Partnership/Limited Company/Limited Liability Partnership.
- Setting up a bookkeeping system for your internal requirements and offer ongoing bookkeeping , VAT and payroll advice.
- Help and support your business in other areas including tax compliance and business administration.
Owner Managed Businesses
- Preparation of annual financial statements
- Preparation of management accounts, budget forecasts etc
- Company secretarial services
- Payroll advice regarding payroll procedures including Auto Enrolment compliance.
- VAT Compliance
- Remuneration Planning
- Succession Planning
- Review of the requirement to complete self assessment tax returns.
- Preparation of self assessment tax returns for individuals and partnerships.
- Provision of practical advice regarding personal tax planning opportunities that may be available to you.
- Calculation of your annual tax liability including advising the relevant payment and filing deadlines.
- Preparation of rental statements for the preparation of self assessment tax returns.
- Advice in relation to the recent changes in how property income is calculated.
- Tax Planning in relation to property portfolios.
Making Tax Digital
- Providing advice in relation to HMRC’s recent MTD initiative in relation to the what type of information HMRC will require under the new regime and ensuring the filing and payment deadlines for your tax liability are met.
- Advising on the use of cloud accounting software to ensure MTD requirements are met.
Payroll and Bookkeeping Service
- Provision of bookkeeping services and advice in relation to the use of Sage and Xero accounting software.
- Payroll Bureau offering the provision of payroll services including compliance with RTI, Auto enrolment and CIS.